Flip Book Version 2
A product that incites a family ‘to bond’
The Ramadan Flip Book is a 30-page standing book for 30 days of different things everyday! It is designed to help parents teach their kids about Ramadan and other beneficial Islamic values through the stories and activities. Rather than kids feeling burdened by a month of fasting, why not make the holy month even more exciting by encouraging them to listen, learn, apply and get rewarded!
How to use:
1. Days before Ramadan, you should read through the content of this flipbook and prepare complementary materials for the daily tasks.
2. It is HIGHLY encouraged to flip the pages day by day, during the daytime, and get your child to carry out the 'good deed for the day' after reading the day's story. Reward him/her with 2 stickers each day when he/she completes the task.
3. Your child should use his/her stickers and imagination to create his/her one scenery! You should assist with peeling off the stickers, as they can be quite fragile with little fingers.
4. At the end of Ramadan, it is best to keep this flipbook in its box and reuse it for next year, or for another sibling. Enjoy! :)
Included in a set:
1. A 30-page flip book that comes with Dua For Fasting & Dua For Breaking Fast.
2. Each page contains
a) 3 - 4 names of Asmaul Husna daily
b) A ‘good deed’ task for the day
c) Daily short stories consisting of fictional general knowledge, the prophets, and from the Qur’an
3. A personal Ramadan journey map with stickers.
Adab: Because this product contains Asmaul Husna (Names of Allah SWT), be sure to not place it where it can be stepped over.
Calendar - 320 x 265mm board with 240 x 170mm pages
Map - 320 x 260mm
Sticker - 210 x 297 mm
Pre-order period: Now until 5th February 2023.
Delivery: Starts from 7th February 2023.
This product delivers worldwide!