A product that teaches ‘to Zikr’
Stacking Zikr is a Montessori inspired toy, designed to encourage the development of fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, and differentiating sizes. A few Zikr are engraved on the side of the wooden pieces, in Arabic as well as in English. A child would recite a Zikr one by one until all pieces are placed. When stacked, the toy resembles a minaret, which can also act as a decorative piece at home.
This product can only be delivered to Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei.
Adab: Because this product has the names of Allah SWT, be sure to play on a table where no one would step on the pieces, and they are the right way up.
3D printed top to lock all pieces together.
Recommended Age: 3 years and above.
140 (L) x 140 (W) x 230mm (H)
* Please allow 1-5mm difference due to fabrication limitations.
Light-coloured Solid Pine wood, finished with natural beeswax. 3D Printed biodegradable PLA plastic.
1. Airblow the dust away from the piece and wipe with a microfiber/non abrasive cloth to remove any fingerprints.
2. Even though the wood is waxed that makes it water resistant, it is best to be away from water. And, clean up any spills or food as soon as possible to avoid stains.
3. Pine wood is an indoor wood, do not place under direct sunlight.
4. Every product has its shelf life. But, once this product is starting to look less attractive, you can add some shine and extend its life by re-sanding the surface and adding another layer of wax, OR, a layer of paint!
Lead-time: Maximum 3 weeks after pre-order is closed.
Delivery: Between 1st - 10th April